Junior Telesales Advisor at Sage Nigeria
Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Telesales Advisor
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives
- Ensuring achievement of revenue targets.
- Proactively encouraging growth and development within a defined base of customers
- Consistently performing against KPIs and Departmental Standards set
- Maximise all cross sell opportunities
- Take responsibility for maintaining their own product and procedural knowledge
- Provide sales support to both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Team Manager within the parameters of the role.
- To provide accurate pricing and information across the range of products.
- Pro-actively and re-actively provide/source technical product advice and guidance to customers (if required).
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly sales targets are met
- Asses customer’s needs and advise on correct product for their business
- Provide management with an accurate sales forecast and status on outstanding pipeline
- Provide management with best practice solutions for problems
- Accurately completes admin processes required as part of the role
- Respond to all incidents logged on the system according to the timelines described in the department policy guidelines
- Ensure no incidents in the system escalate
- Ensure invoices are processed correctly with the associated proof of payment
- Follow-up on outstanding payments on a regular basis
- Log leads for other teams in the prescribed manner
- Apply the Extraordinary Customer Experience (ECE) values to all areas of the role
- Consistently live and be an example of the Sage values
Qualification & Experience Required
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point & Visio)
- Fundamentals of bookkeeping
- Customer service experience and desire to exceed customer expectations
- Pastel and Payroll knowledge (certificates preferred)
- Basic understanding of internal systems
- Sales experience (2 – 3 years) with a great sales track record
- Results oriented, highly organized and driven to succeed.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance in a sales environment
- Strong customer focus and high level of customer service ethics
- Target driven with an ability to be self-motivated in order to achieve and exceed targets under pressure
- Well organised with strong time management skills and ability to juggle multiple objectives according to prescribed procedures and processes
- Good oral and written communication skills to assist in working with colleagues and delighting customers
- Ability to accept and perform new job responsibilities as needed.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online