Jubaili Bros Nigeria Recruitment for Marketing Officer
Jubaili Bros Nigeria is a member of Jubaili Group Holding which is incorporated in Lebanon and manages several companies in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros specializes in the Electro-Mechanical field. Jubaili Bros’ roots go back to the 1940′s with the Rajab Jubaili Establishment that started its operations in the city of Sidon, Southern of Lebanon, and rapidly expanded beyond Lebanon and became active in several Arab countries as well as in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Market research and analysis – Conduct a market study for potential markets, by researching, and reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends, and maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Market Segmentation – Prospect new potential customers and products in coordination with the local Sales / Branch Manager(s) by doing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales, all the while expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence.
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, and accordingly prepare a SWOT analysis in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
- Advertising – Select the suitable advertising channel (Social Media, Online advertising, Company Website, and Billboards) by assessing the most suitable media for the target audience, in coordination with the Marketing Manager/Branch Manager to promote brand awareness and indirectly attract new prospects, reach new segments, and enter new markets.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Conduct surveys on periodic basis across the Group, by coordinating with Sales and Maintenance departments for selecting random samples, communicating with the customers using different channels, and preparing reports and root cause analysis for management, to measure the level of satisfaction for the customer and find opportunities to develop our quality service
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online