Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
Quality Assurance Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
- Effective supervision of the Quality Acceptors to ensure finished products is within Acceptable Quality Limits.
- Co-ordinate Quality Assurance activities during production processes at the contract manufacturing location to ensure strict compliance to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish critical control points in order to identify areas requiring prompt attention.
- Provide information/data on feedback from inspection/audit in order to ensure quality issues are addressed adequately and promptly.
- Ensures documentation of weekly and monthly Quality Assurance activities reports required for periodic finished product quality assessment
- Coordinate and control all Quality Assurance monitoring activities at the contract manufacturing location
- Directs and co-ordinates the quality monitoring activities by the quality acceptors and ensuring that products sent to trade are defects free
- Ensures adequate inspection of the finished products in the course of production in line with the standard operating procedures
- Other responsibilities that may be assign to the role.
- BSc/HND Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology or Food Science and Technology)
- Year of Experience: 3- 5 years in Similar role
Assistant Administrative Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Manage the administrative functions such as invoice processing, expense reports and departmental expenses.
- Coordinate and supervise procurement of store supplies with attention to budgetary constraints and distributes accordingly.
- Coordinate and assist with planning of office activities, and meeting, as requested.
- Manage all risks, goods in transit etc Insurance matters.
- Track renewal of statutory licenses
- Provide quota comparative analysis by negotiating with vendors before approval of such cost
- Ensure general facility maintenance like housekeeping, pest control, electrical & mechanical facility issues, space management and equipment maintenance.
- Prepare & maintain annual budget for building use and facility maintenance
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well- maintained
- Supervise and coordinate the fleet systems to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets Plan, direct & coordinate the operations of vehicle maintenance & repair programme
- Manage all Insurance matters
- Receive and process vehicle accident and damage report
- Oversee daily fleet Management operations services
- Prepare cost analysis & periodic fleet management and operational report
- Identify high risk drivers, track drivers, driver behaviors and provide safe driving training and education.
- Investigate an accident to review and determines cause, fault and preventability.
- Monitor vehicle life cycle costs and suggest for disposal old vehicles just prior to cost cycle spike
- Review which vehicle is out of sequence and adjust its projected replacement times.
- Closely match vehicle to function, geography, and employee classification
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in similar role
- MBA is an added advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the role as subject of the mail