Jobs at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
Garment Production Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 5 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
The Apparel Production Manager is responsible for overseeing all processes and technical personnel (tailors and support staff) in the garment factory to ensure products are delivered according to specifications and timelines.
- Duties and responsibilities of the apparel production manager
- In charge of all the manufacturing processes of the apparels in the factory unit.
- Examine the finished product carefully and look for flaws in them.
- Immediately rectify flaws found in manufacturing.
- Check for the quality of the raw materials and ensure it is standardized.
- Coordinate with the Procurement Department to receive the manufacturing orders.
- Hire workers in conjunction with the Human Resources Department for the factory and provide training for them.
- Assign the workers to the different departments according to their skills.
- Ensure that all the manufacturing targets are met.
- Ensure implementation of the safety procedures in the factory.
- Liaise between the management and the workers.
- Manages the Multi Area Pipeline (MAP) process to ensure on-time development and production of garments.
- Partner with Procurement and Sales teams on critical review of development and production samples.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 5-7 years’ experience with at least 2 years as a Garment Production Manager in a related field.
- Expert fabric and garment construction knowledge through understanding of mills and vendors.
- Cost negotiation experience.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented.
- Effective prioritization and project management skills, ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Preferred Minimum Education – Ordinary National Diploma
- Location – Magodo, Lagos
- Age criteria – Not more than 45 years old.
- This position is open to male candidates ONLY.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
Overall Job Scope:
The Website Administrator shall administer the website of the Company by keeping content and design current. S/He shall maintain a cohesive design for the company’s website and increase its online presence.
- Content development, management and publishing
- Maintains web design
- Answers consultation questions and evaluates user feedback
- Maintains continuity of themes and design layout
- Increases online presence
- Designs and delivers web infrastructure
- Consistently update website with school trends
- Manages settings of site navigation
- Oversees website functionality and performance
- Manages authority and page security for the website
- Ensures compatibility of the website with various website browsers
- Maintain, update, backup and troubleshoot the organization’s website
- Ensure functionality and site responsiveness
- Troubleshoot technical problems
- Design website product banners and also ensure that each design aligns with product in stock
- Monitor website traffic and sales conversion
- Ensure that the site’s user interface is efficient and easy to understand
- Ensure that website is operating securely and at optimum speed
- Maintains relations between web server and ISP
Skills and Competencies
- Attention to details
- Creativity and knowledge of Information Technology
- Graphic design skill and experience
- Knowledge of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to website
- Proficiency with publishing and design software
- Up to date awareness of marketing techniques
- Understand tools required to drive traffic to retail websites
- Proficiency in Photoshop and other photo editing tools
- Knowledge of website analysis tools, content management systems and E-commerce platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in the use of web traffic drivers
- Up to date with Social networking strategies
Key work relationships
- E-Commerce Manager
- Head of Marketing
- E-Commerce Executives
- Chief Operating Officer
- Software providers
- Internet Service Providers
A 1st degree in any field.
Proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
Method of Application
ONLY Interested and qualified candidates should send in their cvs and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org latest 12noon Monday 27 November, 2017.