Jobs Placements Services Manager at Andela Nigeria
Andela is developing a corps of high-quality technology talent across the African continent that will drive the current and future phases of tech-enabled growth around the world. With the fastest growing population and highest youth population in the world, we believe Africa is one of the greatest untapped markets for talent development.
At Andela, we find the brightest young people in Africa, train them to be world-class developers, and connect them with employers around the world looking for top technical talent. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things that Andela team members have in common.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Jobs Placements Services Manager
- The Jobs Placement Services Manager is equal parts jobs aggregator, partnerships negotiator, head hunter, and recruiter.
- You will maintain a strong relationship with our Senior Developers, understand their future job aspirations, and connect them to opportunities that have high chances of fulfillment.
- As Jobs Placement Services Manager, you have your finger on the pulse of every job opportunity available to Andela’s Developers seeking employment in local and global tech ecosystems.
- To be truly successful in this role, you would need to hold the deep belief that anything is possible with our powers combined — and be passionate about making sure the right combination of resources and human capital are always exposed to one another.
- Set up efficient systems to source job opportunities for Andelans
- Build fruitful talent partnerships between Andela and local tech companies
- Perform gaps analyses of Andela Developer capabilities vs desired abilities of senior tech jobs
- Collaborate with the Professional Development Manager to build learning programs that enable Developers to own their job aspirations from job searching to accepting the best offer
- Track the progress and success of Andela Developers in their employment search journey
Key Attributes & Qualifications
You’re already looking like a Jobs Placements Services Manager if you:
- Have a passion for and experience in the world of technical talent:
- Aggregating technical job opportunities
- Technical Talent Recruitment
- Technical Talent Headhunting
- Technical Career Planning
- Providing career advice to developers
- Understand the Nigerian tech ecosystem, know the players, and the kind of talent they need
- Are a natural communicator and networker who backs up their work with precision and structure (tracking resources, ensuring resources are growing, carefully maintaining relationships & commitments)
- Quickly build relationships, and continually strengthen them over time through consistency and trust
- Are relentlessly optimistic and inspire those around you to believe in success even when things get tough
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online