Jobs in Lagos at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Ensure effective and timely closing of financial records, analytical review, and variance analysis.
- Management of day-to-day operations and assignments of staff of Finance Department, plan and organize tasks, communicate goals, and schedule work.
- Manage the sourcing and application of funds including accounts receivable and payable, and cash handling functions.
- Financial analysis of SCSP operations including variance analysis, and make recommendations that will ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of Budgets, and cash flow forecasting.
- Inventory management and control of SCSP stores operations.
- Full ERP implementation.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Review of financial statements.
- Making management representation to external auditors during statutory audit exercise, including response to audit queries/management letter.
- Any other assigned tasks in respect to the achievement of company overall objectives.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Job Description and Requirement
- Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of all work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation.
- A good degree in engineering or administration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: email@example.com