Jobs For Accountants in a Leading Microfinance Bank
Oscar Temple – Our client, a leading Microfinance Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- To ensure the Accounts Procedures and Manuals are up to date, reflect and regulate the processes in the Accounts Department at all times and advise the CFO on changes to the Procedures to improve work flows and mitigate risks
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance of the departments Procedures/Manuals with relevant accounting standards and the AH Network approved policies and make appropriate recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the internal controls in the Finance and Accounts department.
- Ensure a daily reconciliation of myMBS Business Module and myMBS Accounting Module, investigate differences if any and resolve.
- Experience: At least 10 years’ post professional certification(ICAN,ACCA e.t.c experience. B.Sc or HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Must be ACA, ACCA certified or any relevant professional qualification.
- Good working knowledge of IRS.
- Must have worked in a Microfinance Bank.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd October, 2017