Job Vacancy For Procurement and Sourcing Analyst at Maersk Line
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Sourcing Analyst
- We are looking for an experience Procurement and Sourcing Analyst to join our team and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
- Ownership of Suppliers Contracts.
- Coordinate negotiations of all purchases with vendors to ensure the company gets the best quality of goods/service at the most optimal price.
- To maintain an authorization matrix showing different levels of expenditure and capital expenditure authorization with monetary limits to various individuals – this should also be kept in line with the Group limits.
- Ensure that the Company adheres to the use of the procurement tool for pre-authorization of goods and/or services to be procured.
- Ensure that the schedule of all company vendors are updated.
- Analyze discrepancies in invoices, frame agreements and system reports.
- Ensure Procurement process transparency and alignment to Maersk Group Governance policy.
- Maintaining a system whereby suppliers’ actual invoices get measured against their initial quotes and measuring delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Cost Control and Analysis:
- Overall supervision of operations Cost control within the country.
- Independently provide relevant cost analysis to the various functions, within any element of sourcing or spend area.
- Monthly tracking and controlling of costs to ensure in line with budget/target.
- Ensure overall figures reliability and accuracy.
- Drive a good control environment and ensure relevant control measures are well within acceptable risk limit.
- Responsible for cost leadership and savings action plans.
- Drive and follow-up on Country cost savings initiatives in a way that achieves reduction in operating and administrative expenses.
- Develop more efficient processes and ensure implementation and maintenance of cost control procedures.
- Ensure that Cost Control optimizes efficiency to the development of cost budgets, action plans and achievement of targets.
A driven individual with the following:
- University degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of initiative, a self-starter.
- Able to be firm without creating undue conflict.
- At least 3 years of Procurement, Cost Control or relevant experience in related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
The opportunity to handle a multi interaction role with strong exposure to the business (local & international) where you will have access to a panel of high level stakeholders.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th May, 2018.