Job Vacancy For Head of Operations at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Develop operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and ensures their adequate execution. Actively contribute to the growth strategy and wider business plan of the company
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to consistently improve service level and performance.
- Develop and prepare short-term and long-term plans that will ensure the effectiveness of the unit; manage budget, maintain statistics, and meet targets.
- Oversee and ensures all reservations and bookings are performed in compliance with company policies and optimize client service delivery.
- Establish policies to ensure adequate management development, and to provide for capable management succession for Ticket and Reservation unit
- Provides leadership to all arms of the operation unit and maximize team productivity through ongoing reporting, feedback and counselling.
- Responsible for daily organizational operations, directing internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other metrics
- Act as a primary liaison between Organization and Clients with relations to operations, and ensure quality control is maintained as it pertains brand standard.
- Identify, analyzes, and suggest existing/current technology infrastructure that support the system, growth of the Company and specific needs.
- Conducts regular meetings with direct reports to ensure that priorities are clear and coordinated; and ensure high level of cooperation and communication amongst team members.
- Oversees and ensures the effectiveness of direct reports
- Evaluates the effectiveness of management practices, processes and activities; recommends or otherwise ensures appropriate measures are taken to maximize the performance of all operations
- B.Sc in related discipline, with Master’s degree as an added advantage
- Must have communication efficiency and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and Managerial Skills
- Must reside in Lagos
- 5-7 years of relevant experience; with proven track record of working in a managerial or senior position
- Experience working in the Travel Industry or Hospitality sector would be an added advantage.
- Must have business acumen and entrepreneurial drive, with successful background of working with targets
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.