Job Vacancy at IL Bagno for a Warehouse Supervisor
IL Bagno is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of sanitary ware and bathroom fittings and accessories. We excel in the provision of total interior solutions, creating unique and innovative bathroom themes for both the domestic and commercial markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports to: The Warehouse/Logistics Manager
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be required to do the following:
- Develop and drive a corporate warehousing strategy that guarantees the proper and accurate storage and issuance of items of stock
- Accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation (e.g. BIN Cards, Excel Spreadsheets, Goods Received Notes etc) and their up-to-date reflection in the Accounting software – SAGE
- Planning and directing periodic stock counts and stock taking exercises
- Developing the inventory reporting structure and circulate inventory reports highlighting inventory movements and stock levels
- Directing and managing procedures for the handling (offloading, packaging and unpacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the warehouses
- Maintaining warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Oversee and review stock computations and analysis required to drive reorder level and quantities (e.g. Minimum Level, Maximum Level, Reorder Level, Reorder Quantity etc)
- Safeguarding of the warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
The Job requires you to have:
- A good degree in any numerate field.
- Managerial skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Minimum 6 years’ cognate experience and two years in leadership role
- Hands on experience of ERPs (Enterprise Resource Applications e.g. Sage pastel, oracle, SAP)
- Very good working knowledge of Inventory management, financial Acumen, Inspection, developing standards, managing processes, MS Excel and other MS Office applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.