Job Vacancies at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Selling loans and all other bank’s products to customers
- Evaluating loan applications and documentations
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Participating in company-wide market storms/strategies
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Must have completed NYSC or have an exemption letter
- 0-3 years’ work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to close sales
- Passionate about sales and Persistent
- Problem solving skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Minimum second class lower can apply
Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Location: Abuja/Kaduna/Kogi/ Ibadan, Oyo/Abeokuta, Ogun/Enugu/Imo/Onitsha/Anambra/Ebonyi/Ikorodu, Epe, Ijebu, Ibeju-lekki Axis – Lagos
- Develop and implement tactical sales plans for growing new business and expand current business
- Meeting and achieving Sales Budgets,
- Open New market,
- Interfacing with Farmers to give technical and extension services,
- Promote, sell and educate the customers on the health of their animals
- Keeping and update territorial data of customers.
- Minimum Qualification: A minimum of Second Class Lower division or Lower Credit In (Fisheries, Animal Science, Veterinary) or any other related course.
- Or any skilled and experience salesman with the stated educational qualification in or field will be considered).
- At least 2 years experience in relevant industry with proven track record of performance.
- Sex: Male only
- Age: Must not be above 45years.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have good territorial knowledge of the location he will be working from.
- Must have excellent driving skill with valid Drivers’ License.
Job Title: Head of Accounting
- Oversee the activities of the Finance and Accounts department.
- Review the SEC and NSE Quarterly reports and ensue they are sent out on time.
- Preparation of Financial Accounts for audit purposes
- Liaise with the External Auditors during the annual audit.
- Liaise with our Tax consultants on LIRS, FIRs and all Tax liabilities.
- Ensures all records are accurate and filed correctly.
- Authorize postings.
- Track Funds across all Bank accounts.
- Approve the daily cash flow before it is given to the MD.
- Review and approve the monthly payroll.
- Ensure we are getting the best services from our banks.
- Prepare Management Accounts as at when due.
- Ensure the accounts policies and procedures are adhered to and review same for improvements.
- BSc. Or HND
- Year of Experience: 8 Years Post Qualification (with least 4 years capital market experience)
- Professional Certification: ICAN (ACCA & CIS added advantage)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating role as subject
Application Deadline 26th January, 2018