Job Vacancies At Proxynet Communications
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer/ Android IOS
- Experience for developing mobile apps in both Android and IOS Platform
- Knowledge of mobile app programming on Android platform using Java programming language
- Knowledge of mobile app programming on IOS platform using Swift programming language
- Ability to interface with backend service via API(Application Programming Interface)
- Ability to work with Android Studio either on Windows or Linux OS
- Ability to work with Xcode on MacOS
- Candidate should have portfolio of previous works to show and at least 3 years experience working on both Platform.
- Applicants must have 3-4 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field
Job Title: System/Technical Engineer
Location: Lagos, Abuja
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good understanding of how electronic power systems work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organisation skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications
- Applicants must have 4-5 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the job title that you are applying for as the subject of the mail, e.g “Mobile Application Developer/ Android IOS Lagos”
Note: Only apply if you have the required skill set.