Job Vacancies At Oak Homes Limited Recruits Foreign and Domestic Investment Experts
Oak Homes is one of the leading Real Estate Development Companies in Nigeria. We pride ourselves in our team of young, innovative and creative individuals, who possess combined experiences spanning over two (2) decades. We are lovers of creative ART. This reflects in our work and can be observed in our masterpieces of Real Estate Portfolio.
We hope you share in these values and would like you to join our team. We are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Foreign and Domestic Investment Expert
- The Project Finance team lead will undertake all the necessary activities for meeting the funding requirement for projects being undertaken by Oak Homes.
- Working with the senior management of Oak Homes, you will liaise with banks, financial institutions, and other stakeholders in the financial community to ensure timely availability of financing for projects at the most competitive terms.
- Lead a team responsible for meeting the funding requirement for building projects being undertaken by Oak Homes
- Prepare comprehensive financial models for various projects to deliver cash flow forecast, scenario analysis, risk assessment and return analysis
- Coordinate with finance providers on due diligence, term sheet negotiations and documentation
- Work with project teams to ensure timely compliance with all conditions precedent and other obligations
- Coordinate the drawdown/repayment formalities for debt facilities and to monitor compliance with financing conditions and obligations
- Work closely with the project development team to identify, analyse and execute the most optimum financing solution for Oak homes limited projects (including debt and equity)
- Support senior management of Oak homes limited on various financing related matters on an ongoing basis
- Between three and five years’ professional experience in real estate or related field project finance
- Strong financial modelling skills, capable of building from scratch “project finance” financial models; prior experience in use of financial modeling tools with MS-Excel is important
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation and a proven capacity to work in a newly established team
- Result-oriented approach with hands-on execution capability
- Bsc. in Finance or any related field. Masters in Business administration, and real estate background is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2017.