Job Vacancies in Lagos at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- To facilitate the realisation of the Company’s corporate strategy through the formulation and implementation of best practice Human Capital Management policies, procedures and processes.
- To build a cohesive, highly skilled and motivated workforce.
- Strategic leadership for the development of the overall HR Strategy & Objectives; ensuring alignment with the Company’s overall business objectives.
- Champion the development and articulation of the Human Resources (HR) strategy (including expansion plan) and ensure alignment with the Company’s overall strategy and business objectives.
- Define process and guidelines for the translation of the departmental strategies into specific operational plans and programs.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development/update of an optimal organisation structure to support the achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment to identify, select, hire and retain the best talent to meet the organisation’s manpower needs.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support the Company’s business goals and improve corporate performance.
- Oversee the implementation of the organisation’s performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Facilitate the development of a change receptive and collaborative culture by acting as a change champion and agent; and ensuring that the workforce is adequately carried along when key changes/ decisions are being made.
- Provide advice to management team on all HR related issues.
- Ensure the existence of a dynamic HR system, fully integrated across all HR functional areas, to continually improve higher levels of employee productivity.
- Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the department.
- Oversee the preparation of the HR department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
- Ensure adherence with interdivisional/interdepartmental Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Continually keep abreast of beneficial best practices to improve the HR department’s services.
- Perform other roles/task as required by the CEO.
- First Degree Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- 4 years cognate experience, of which at least ONE (1) YEAR at senior management level.
- Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of strategic HR management
- Understanding of learning and development interventions and concepts
- Knowledge of Nigerian Labour Laws
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor/Head of Department)
Aim of the Job
- To ensure the preparation and performance of (periodic) electrical, instrumentation, mechanical, emergency and preventive maintenance work on buildings, installations, and equipment so that the continuity of the operational processes remains guaranteed.
- Managing and supervising fitters (own staff as well as those of third parties).
- Drawing up (long-term) annual plans for technical maintenance repairs and modifications to buildings, installations and equipment at several locations.
- To ensure that the technical operating resources remain in a good condition.
- Draws up (long-term) plans, including budgets and priorities as well as planning schedules.
- Makes preparations for the maintenance work in order for it to be performed efficiently and safely.
- Draws up associated work permits, modification requests including budgets and consults with the Operations Manager with regard to priorities.
- Draws up work instructions and undertakes or arranges for task risk analyses to be undertaken in conjunction with the HSE Manager, Operations Supervisor and contractors.
- Supervises the performance of maintenance work so that orders are performed on time and in accordance with the required specifications.
- Monitors budgets, notifies potential areas whereby the budget may be exceeded and reports this to his line Manager.
- Ensures that safety, environmental and quality requirements are observed.
- Development of Company’s buildings & installations
- Makes improvement proposals with regard to maintenance, modifications, and upgrades to buildings, installations and equipment in order to guarantee the quality, functionality and production process. This is undertaken on the basis of the current condition of buildings, installations, and equipment as well as on the basis of developments in the field.
- Executes projects on the orders of the Operation Manager and/or participates in a project team under the leadership of the Operations Manager.
- Prepares work, requests quotes and evaluates these in terms of price, time and quality.
- Supervises the execution of projects and monitors progress from a quality and financial point of view.
- Identifies anomalies and discusses these with the client, project team and contractors.
- Validates and accounts for work undertaken in hours spent and materials.
- Coordinates with the Field Engineer with regard to updating the computerized maintenance administration system and is responsible for archiving relevant information, drawings, fault forms, order forms, etc.
- Giving directions and instructions and transferring knowledge and understanding to the field engineer and third-party fitters.
- Discusses and explains bottlenecks and anomalies with Ops Manager and contractors.
- A B.Sc Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years cognate experience
- Extensive management experience
- Experience in the Gas industry is a priority
Job Title: Operations Manager
- It’s an Operations Manager’s job to make sure an organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
- An Operations Manager has a broad role, and the specific responsibilities will include monitoring and analysing the current system of provision products to check it’s effective, and working out a strategy for improving it if necessary.
- Should have excellent organizational, presentational and negotiating skills and able to work closely with the staffs and influence company strategy
- He must be resourceful with a flexible outlook, have the ability to multi-task in order to handle competing priorities and be able to fit in to an international dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Managing day-to-day activities, analysing statistics and reading and writing reports,.
- The Operations Manager also has to do a lot of liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and controlling change.
- Managing quality assurance programmes.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- The right person must have a degree in engineering especially Chemical Engineering with at least 5 years experience five of which must be in the marketing of petroleum products
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Job Level: Trainee
- Must have sound mechnical engineering knowledge
- Must know the maintenance and management of aluminum and glass production equipment
- Must be resident in abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Resumes@ht-limitedng.net