Job Vacancies at Imisi Partners
Imisi Partners is an Africa focused business development company (BDC) with offices in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is essentially a hybrid between a traditional investment company and an operating company. We make investments in private, or in some cases public companies, typically with lower trading volumes, with an investment objective of providing for the possibility of capital appreciation and current income.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Clinical Maintenance Engineer
- The Maintenance Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and maintains a working relationship with and takes direction from all Property Managers in his/her area for issues affecting their properties.
- Issues may range from tenant improvement work to preventive maintenance and repair of all building systems.
- The Maintenance Engineer must exhibit outstanding client service and professionalism in all interactions with tenants and RMR staff.
- Teamwork and collaboration are critical to this positions success.
- Operates, maintains and logs all HVAC and MEP equipment under the direction of their supervisor.
- Complete tenant service requests and develops and maintains positive tenant relations through prompt, courteous response to tenant requests.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing and electrical systems, as directed by their supervisor. Maintain computerized or manual equipment logs that detail preventive work performed.
- Clean and paint equipment and surrounding areas relating to equipment and equipment rooms.
- Assists in the ordering of stock and inventory of parts and supplies as needed.
- Take meter readings on all meters and equipment as directed by their supervisor.
- Make required repairs to all building systems. Perform minor repairs on doors, hardware, locks, windows, ceilings, and floors. Daily communication with property management, engineering staff, security, tenants and contractors/vendors is vital.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Minimum one year of direct experience in the management of mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations for commercial office or retail buildings is preferred.
- Applicable military experience or other related operations experience will be considered including power plants, multi-family, hotels, hospitals, facilities, etc.
- Experience with painting, carpentry and cleaning is required.
- Manage own time on a daily basis with little supervision as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- May be required to work extended periods of time without relief, when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime-type assignments).
- Stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pump, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting device.
- Lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 30 feet.
- Climb ladders and stairs. Must be available to work flexible schedule including some weekends, evenings, and some holidays. Expected to share on-call responsibilities.
- Must be available to work overtime hours, as needed. Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a personal vehicle. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- If, at any time, security clearance is required for your job (e.g. you are assigned to work at a property leased by the Federal government), being awarded such clearance will be a condition of your employment.
Job Title: Clinical Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations to ensure clinical acceptance of our products and technology.
- Develops and disseminates information to Managers and others regarding issues related to customer acceptance of our technology and products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Works with customers to introduce, promote, and increase the usage of our products throughout a customer facility.
- Provide installation, related in-service education, and integration to new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide information through formal presentations to Physicians, Allied Health, and Administration customers that detail the clinical and/or financial benefits of our technology as related to the group.
- Train employees as well as other internal customers on the operation, features, and benefits of our Products and technology.
- Assist with the collection and dissemination of information or feedback provided by customers.
- Evaluate new products or enhancements to our technology to provide information and feedback to the Product Development and Marketing departments.
- Provide product support to users either in person, or by written or verbal means.
- Represent us at various trade shows or educational meetings and complete all necessary reports.
- Prepares reports and analysis of activities to the Director of West Africa Business and/or other executives.
- Continuously increases knowledge of new developments within the assigned market as well as our products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Work with Regional Marketing team and complete one joint case study a year.
- Other duties as assigned by West Africa Sales Director to support team.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Clinical/Science concentration or Business, Marketing, Education, or Communications or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years experience in a clinical discipline, preferably in a discipline that requires exposure and understanding within multiple clinical areas such as OR, ICU, Therapies, and medical/surgical patient areas for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient populations.
- Demonstrate effective educational and presentation skills in diverse settings from one-on-one to formal large group situations. Ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.Able to travel overnight to client facilities by auto or aircraft 70-80% of the time.Advanced MS Office skills to develop effective reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Prior Clinical Specialist experience for a medical device manufacturer in the critical care environment.
- Clinical experience in adult and pediatric OR, PACU, and ICU environments.Prior experience with Capnography and Regional Oximetry.
- Experience in education within the clinical environment Knowledge of patient monitoring and Electronic Medical Records.
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk for 8 hours/day.Ability to travel by car and/or aircraft extensively.
Job Title: Cleaner
- Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service
- Ability to lift items that weigh 25 – 35 lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to work well with others
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads
- Flexible schedule required, including a willingness to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
Job Title: Janitor
- Performs general labor work in cleaning tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- On a daily or shift basis, cleans and keeps, in an orderly condition at all times, the tramway properties, facilities, and grounds.
- Collects and disposes of trash from all areas of the tramway, terminals and grounds.
- Cleans windows in the lower and upper terminal areas, including tramway offices, cabins, viewing areas, restaurant and lobby space.
- Dusts, wipes down, and sanitizes working and customer space, counters, equipment, fixtures, etc. of restrooms, kitchen and restaurant areas, elevators, lobby space and the like.
- Replenishes supplies as necessary.
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops and waxes all floor space.
- Provides assistance to other staff and departments, when requested or necessary.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Necessary Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to meet time and attendance requirements.
- Ability to work all different shifts including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to handle stress under pressure.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
- Able to communicate verbally, and understand and follow written and verbal instruction.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other employees.
- Ability to work directly with the public, providing information and assistance on a daily basis.
- Ability/willingness to learn and pass on to guests those areas of interest to visitors, such as local history, people, culture, geography, etc.
- Some knowledge of basic cleaning principles, equipment and products.
- Detail oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com