Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
ENROYALE GLOBAL SERVICES LIMITED is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
At EGSL, our services draw on the experience and skills we have obtained from being at the forefront of international development and we continually build on our extensive practical expertise and knowledge
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
We are seeking to hire an Administrative Manager on behalf of our client who would oversee the operations of the business. He/she would ensure that there is an effective flow of information and that resources are employed efficiently through out the business.
The administrative manager will be involved in a variety of responsibility such as, Business planning, Finance, Project management, Handling accounts receivable/payable, Quotations.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Carry out electronic stock keeping of inventories coming in and out of the company.
- Market company products to walk in clients/customers.
- Plan and coordinate staff development.
- Manage the organisation’s office and storage space, perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security and other occupancy services.
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g letters, emails, and packages).
- Maintains a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Oversee and facilitates resource management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Other duties assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Candidate must posses minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of office management softwares like Ms Office packages and other administration application
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to details and must be proactive.
- Ability to learn at a fast pace.
- Salary: 50,000 with commission.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are seeking to hire a professional Accountant on behalf of our client. The candidate will be responsible for Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Coordinate all financial reports and give feedback to management.
- Guide the base on the accounting procedures and ensuring that these procedures are respected.
- Ensure compliance with tax polices and statutory remissions.
- Organize monthly budget follow up meetings to provide updates to the GM for spent plan.
- Monitor level of spending per budget lines and provide feedback to the GM and Management.
- Lead the implementation of cash management and electronic banking procedure.
- Design and deliver training for finance staff on accounting policies and tools at the base level.
- Conduct internal audit form time to time.
- Compile data for use in audit report along with recommendations and action plan.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
The successful candidate should posses:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA,ACCA, ICAN or similar higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in financial management.
- High level of professionalism, honesty,reliability,autonomy & strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent english speaking skills.
- Capacity to report and analyse large amount of information.
- Team management, coordination and budget management skills.
- Salary: 100,000 Monthly
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to Careers@enroyale.com