Job Vacancies at Lead British International School
We are recruiting to fill these positions:
English Language Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
Food and Nutrition/Home Economics
· Minimum of 5 years experience in a good school as a secondary school teacher;
· A minimum of Bachelors’ degree in Education;
· IGCSE certification is an added advantage
Knowledge and skills:
· Knowledge of CPD trends;
· Must be passionate about the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust
· Good listening skills;
· Communication skills;
· Excellent organizational skills
· Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT to support literacy;
· Strong moral values, integrity, character, and discipline;
· Ability to multi-task, good organizational and coordination skills;
· Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and a willingness to follow the schools’ policies and procedures.
Exams and Oral Interview is coming up on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
Human Resource Manager
Lead British International School
Aliyu Mustdafa Street Off Wole Soyinka
2nd Avenue Gwarimpa Abuja & Plot 5, 7 & 8
Akinola Maja Street, Jericho Ibadan, Nigeria.