Job Vacancies at eTranzact
eTranzact is Africa’s premier e-payments solution provider delivering electronic transaction switching and payment processing solutions across POS, web, mobile, ATMs and cards.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager, to function as part of the Product Development team.
- This individual will be passionate about building products that customers love.
- This individual will be joining a fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- This individual must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Under direction of the Head of Products, is responsible for Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Assists the Head of Products in working with business line managers, clients & partners, and the eTranzact’s technology team to develop product scope of work documents and plans
- Supports the planning, management, delivery and testing of products to a wide variety of business units, clients and programs
- Takes ownership of product ensuring that all products are delivered to highest quality standards
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products; Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Creates buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Delivers MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features/activities and corresponding justification based on business and customer impact; Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Works with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. Supports Product Strategy and roadmap definition
- Drives a solution set across development teams (primarily
- Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning
- Works closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Masters or MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of Solid Product Management experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in
- software development and web technologies Knowledge and experience of the payments industry is an advantage
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Manager certification and Project Management Skills
- Experience in managing QA processes
- Experience with process improvement projects
- Experience in building, testing frameworks and tools
Business Analyst/Technical Writer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Nigeria
- Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- The Business Analyst/Technical Writer is a business product technology focused role intended to create a bridge between the core technology services of eTranzact, and internal/external business functions with which the eTranzact interacts. It plugs the crucial gap in specifying, documenting and communicating the technical needs and technical offerings
- This role is responsible for creating and producing in various output formats technical and functional documentation for products/software applications. This individual will work with business personnel, software developers and product managers to analyze and document the functional and business flow of applications as well as write and create proposals when necessary
- The Analyst will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to identify and understand the key needs, document business/functional and detailed system requirements and support the testing of developed code.
- Throughout the development process s/he will liaise on a day to day basis with on-shore and off-shore development colleagues to ensure the needs of our clients and of the business are fully met.
- S/he will have opportunities to independently manage projects and take ownership for delivering improved services to our customers. S/he would report to the Product Manager.
- S/he will be involved in the full business and system life cycle right from requirements gathering to writing technical and functional specifications, supporting development, testing and post-deployment client feedback/queries. Specific responsibilities will include:
Gathering and documenting requirements:
- Discuss and elicit requirements to identify and communicate key needs.
- Creation of detailed Requirement/Specification documentation.
- Engages in technical discussions and information modeling sessions (prototypes and wireframes).
- Working within Project teams to ensure requirements are delivered as specified.
- Taking feedback from business clients.
- Provide data analysis to help decision making.
- Documenting technical requirements to a high standard feasible for consumption by a development team
- Documenting business requirements to a high standard feasible for consumption by a management team
- Create detailed IT documentation such as build documents (step-by-step installation and configuration instructions) and SOPs for the production support of IT Systems
- Tasked with reading and creating IT diagrams including network, system and/or application diagrams, data flows, process maps and interface narratives
- Research information to complete writing assignments according to set standards, order, clarity, and terminology
- Conceptualize, research and write the creation and revision of technical documentation per company standards
- Develop uniform and consistent presentation and style for multiple documents and collatera
- Determine proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal and attending strategy meetings.
- Gather proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develop proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Create visually appealing product and business presentations
- Assess the length and style of the presentation, choosing fonts, graphics, and other visual elements for the slides,
- Ensure the message is presented effectively
- Generate test plans to be implemented at User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase.
- Generate test scripts to be run either personally or by another party
- Explain technical ideas in simple language
- Meet with customer representatives to establish technical specifications
- Create user documentation for a variety of material
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience in Fintech
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand highly technical information
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.