Job Recruitment at Extol Security
Extol Security was incorporated in 2007 to provide industrial/commercial security services to discerning individuals and corporate bodies in the Nigerian economy. We recruit, train and deploy security personnel in accordance with terms that are mutually agreed between us and our clients, and in compliance with the stipulation of the Private Guard Companies Decree No. 33 of 1986. The company is licensed by Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps as private Security Company.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Vetting Officer
- Give sound recommendations in relations to an individuals vetting status
- Continously develops documents and manage an effective security vetting procedure in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conduct background checks and verification on all employees
- Provide the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company and ensure that current and future needs of the Organisation are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of action taken
- Ensure strict Compliance with the company’s policies & procedures
- Should be able to ride a Motor bike
- Good knowledge of Lagos Roads
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Other duties as required in line with skills, experience and role.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of OND with an experience of or above 3 years in similar role.
- Relevant experience in any of the Para military service is an added advantage.
- Detailed work experience is to be stated in title Resume to be submitted.
- Candidate must have valid riders permit and be very conversant with Lagos roads.
Job Title: Patrol Officer
- This role is primarily to oversee guards during the day and night patrol, handle emergency incidents
- Recommend improvement policies and procedures from field observation
- Supervise security Operatives to ensure they are on duty and there is uniform performance of duty in accordance with approved procedures and promote exemplary appearance and conduct.
- Coordinating Security Operatives and making sure they conform to company standard of operation and dressing
- Minimum of OND certificate
- Ability to drive and ride and Motorcycle
- Good communication and writing skill
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role (Para military experience an added advantage)
- Very good knowledge of Lagos environment
- Valid Driver/Riders license
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.