Job Recruitment at Springhub Nigeria Limited, 12th May, 2019
Springhub is a maritime and logistic organization that deals with different kinds of business management and human resources, we do shipping, booking and building human on capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Representative
- We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Design implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Goal-oriented and excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or relevant discipline
Application Deadline 25th May, 2019.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- We are looking for an HR manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes
- To us, an HR manager is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management.
- The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace and work force.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- B.Sc/HND In human Resources or related field
Application Deadline 27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org