Job Positions At Sharpshooters Studios for Business Development & Operations Managers
Sharpshooters Studios, a professional multi-media firm with Photography and Graphics design as it core services, located at 19 Chief Wopara Street, Off Geodetic Road By Shell IA Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, employs up to date methods for delivering you, our esteemed client high class pictures and cutting edge graphics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are seeking a dynamic leader with strong marketing and print production management skills to develop and guide a talented team of print operators, graphic designers and photographers while being able to develop goals, strategies and implementation plans to execute a comprehensive and cohesive marketing, branding and communications campaign to promote the company to win new business.
- Marketing goals include positioning the company as a reputed brand for provision of multimedia services.
- Responsible to achieve the revenue target by prospecting and aggressively pursuing new business. Incumbent will identify sales opportunities aimed at increasing segment revenue and overall market share; uncovering and unlocking untapped opportunities and bundling product solution sets across the lines of business.
- Support the development of the overall market strategy – represent key trends and insights. Initiate research, development, and implementation of new marketing programs, including Internet marketing, advertisements and other promotional initiatives.
- Coordinate and manage the use of vendors and suppliers in the area of market research, and advertising, to ensure that the company receives the best value for marketing and advertising expenditures.
- Work with internal and external creative services teams to manage the creation, production and distribution of all multi-channel marketing, promotional and communications materials, including but not limited to traditional media, digital and social media content, brochures, special events, in-store promotions, signage, etc.
- Oversee the development, management and maintenance of all online communication vehicles, including but not limited to, company websites, e-mails, online social media (including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.) Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Develop, manage and execute an annual strategic marketing and communications plan for the company to span across all communication media (online and offline) and reach appropriate target audiences, based upon specific performance goals and within budget.
- Measure ROI of all marketing initiatives and work to optimize marketing spend based on the results. Provide support and tools to frontline sales representatives build and attract customers.
- Develops departmental strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Develops customer acquisition and retention strategies through on-going research and analysis of industry trends, market positioning, tracking of competitors’ activity, analysis of market segmentation economics, interpretation of customer behavior and insights and other market dynamics that impact the business.
- Makes recommendations based on findings/opportunities discovered.
- Act as spokesperson for the company with the press, and at promotional and public events.
- Leads and manages a team of people assisting with the execution of the above responsibilities to achieve marketing objectives. Set the yearly goals and actively manage teams to accomplish their goals. Other duties as assigned by the Co-CEO and/or Senior Management Team.
Operations and Project Management:
- Maintains a project status report. Attend/hold weekly status meetings with the production teams to apprise on on-going and upcoming projects
- Manages photography bookings and ensures the correct staffing, and products are on hand for booking day.
- Liaise with Senior Management to identify resources/requirements for upcoming projects
- Develop schedules and prioritize design projects within the studio
- Assess and identify areas of improvement to the internal workflow and processes
- Work with senior management to implement solutions
- Provide leadership guidance to creative team.
- Audit folder structure and archive projects upon completion.
- Develop and manages timelines on all projects, tracking/reporting on time delivery or alterations of the timeline to the key stakeholders.
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Sales, or Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the private sector to including the handling of corporate communications, original writing and editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and proof reading skills.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the preparation of communications instruments for private companies. Breadth of working knowledge and past experience in publishing with print and web-media (Magazines, Newsletters, Journals).
- Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements preferred.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience.
- Ability to manage and co-ordinate the end-to-end development process while meeting deadlines and budget requirements. Experience as a Graphic Designer an asset. Ability to multitask and stay focused in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Highly motivated with great enthusiasm and results-oriented. Effective communication skills with individuals at all
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet marketing techniques, technologies, and solutions.
- We are especially interested in people with a track record of managing online new customer acquisition through website and ad-words.
- Experience managing freelancers and contractors. Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills
- Results orientated
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Providing market education, sales support, and guidance to front-line sales representatives and, in certain circumstances, takes an independent leadership role in the sales process
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Strong business acumen
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- Highly self motivated and organized
- Manage external and internal relationships effectively, cultivate new partnerships
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and competitive landscape
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through availability, communication and effective follow up.
- Negotiating pricing strategies and closing business
- The employee should be prepared to work extra hours during busy periods.
- We’re a small company, and sometimes we roll our sleeves to get jobs done. so if you’re above that, please don’t apply! The candidate should be prepared to work hard, learn, be responsive and grow with the company.
Salaries are reviewed and increased annually along with other performance based incentives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.