Job Positions in A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering company, Specialized in Software development, Database and Analytics Solutions, Systems Integration, Systems Support, Consulting and Advisory Services. We are OEM distributors and VAR of a wide range of Strategic and Transformative IT Solution for the Public and Private Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager (MARCOMM)
- The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing global branding and communications initiatives that will help the company achieve commercial revenue targets, market share objectives and brand recognition.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead relationships with external agencies and other vendors to define and execute MarComm campaigns.
- Develop and ensure consistent positioning and messaging throughout all communications programs spanning multiple products, applications, markets and geographies. Works with business to create and implement policy and guidelines as it pertains to media relations and use of logo.
- Responsible for integrated strategic and tactical marketing, promotional and public relations campaigns, tradeshows/events, digital media/web development and other communications to support global revenue growth.
- Serves as primary contact for media inquiries and serves as official spokesperson for the company.
- Tracks and reports on the success rate and performance of ongoing promotional campaigns, website and tradeshow/conference activities; adjusts strategic approach as necessary to gain desiredresults.
- Tracks, measures, analyzes and maintains the level of engagement within the network, tracks leads/queries and tracks trends and uses them to set strategic direction and goals.
- Develops presentations and quarterly company newsletter for employees and external customers.
- Effectively manages corporate social media such that company brand is protected in this forum.
- Responsible for all corporate and investor related marketing materials development.
- Works directly with functional area leaders to identify MarComm needs and then partners with appropriate internal groups or external vendors to develop necessary MarComm solutions
- Manages strategic planning, creative development and production of communications vehicles for existing and prospective customers.
- Develop and executes brand architecture strategy to ensure consistent messaging and uniformity in all customer communications and presentations, including integration of new products and corporate acquisitions.
- Develops brand message from initial, strategic planning, to conceptualization and message crafting to production of customer-facing messaging to collateral material, such as editorial, publications, brochures, hiring materials, web content and emails, video and audio spots, and positioning in media.
Job Title: Senior, IT Infrastructure Solutions Sales and Marketing
- Evaluating market for new business opportunities.
- Sales, implementation and support of Infrastructure solutions and products.
- Key account management.
- Implement defined marketing strategies to achieve targeted sales.
- IT Infrastructure management and strategy implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business market for company products.
- Provide assistance and input into sales and service delivery activities.
- Provide High Level project cost Estimation (HLE) and quotes.
- Conduct technical requirements gathering and assessment.
- Provide documentation for RFP’s and general project proposals.
- Work with business and stakeholders to agree the approach for project implementation.
- Actively involved in the development, and delivery of IT strategy.
- Support and develop a pipeline of technical expertise required to meet long-term business goals.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Target driven,expert negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in selling OEM Infrastructure solutions such as: HP, Hitachi, VMware, F5, Dell EMC, IBM, Oracle.
- Familiarity with the sales life cycle and pre-sales delivery experience.
- Knowledge of network high availability, load balancing, monitoring & management and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Network concepts, Cloud, IP Telephony systems/concepts.
- Knowledge of servers, virtualization, storage, end user computing and data center management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th November, 2017.