Job Position At IntelFort Limited For A Business Intelligence Analyst
IntelFort is a wholly Nigerian Company involved in Data Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics. We provide top notch services to our numerous clients in this area helping them more effectively manage and optimize data and turning data into insights for strategic business decision making, growth and profitability.
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
- The Business Intelligence Analyst supports the delivery of Analysis and insights to the organization by providing data and information to aid management decision making and for operational use.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst is expected to understand the Client’s operations, the Client’s Data Sources and business processes.
- The Business Intelligence Analyst is expected to document all critical information gathered through Business Analysis and Requirements gathering sessions.
- Participate actively in the Central BI roadmap projects such as full development and automation of Reports within ETA’s.
- Prepare presentations for weekly meetings
- Perform ad-hoc requests as may be required by the Head, Business Intelligence.
- Generate analytic reports and Dashboards
- Develop integration processes to extract and transform data from diverse sources
- Interface and communicate effectively with various aspects of the Client’s business
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university particularly from a numerate discipline
- Strong Analytics skills
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and Communication skills
- Ability to gather and analyze large sets of Data
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with Teams
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Database systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- Knowledge of Programming is an advantage
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools including Power BI, Tableau, and Qlikview is an advantage
- Knowledge of statistics and mathematics is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 27th September , 2017