Job Opportunity for Male Legal Officer at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% wholly Nigerian owned indigenous Oil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Legal Officer
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Minimum of 5 years’ post call experience in a Law firm with a bias for advocacy.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Good legal drafting and document review skills
- Processing and preparing legal advice and legal agreements
- Attending court sessions as required
- Monitoring amendments to applicable legislation and regulations.
- LLB, BL,LLM with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree.
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 35years.
- Must be a Male.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 11th January, 2018.