Job Opportunities at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are seeking to hire an Administrative Manager who would oversee the operations of the business. He/she would ensure that there is an effective flow of information and that resources are employed efficiently through out the business.
- The administrative manager will be involved in a variety of responsibility such as, Business planning, Finance, Project management, Handling accounts receivable/payable, Quotations.
- Carry out electronic stock keeping of inventories coming in and out of the company.
- Market company products to walk in clients/customers.
- Plan and coordinate staff development.
- Manage the organisation’s office and storage space, perform as liaison with varies vendors, providing maintenance, security and other occupancy services.
- Achieve specific financial objectives by communicating with administrative personnel and making adjustments to workflow as necessary.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment, approving invoices
- Contributes to the team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g letters, emails, and packages).
- Maintains a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Oversee and facilitates resource management and administration procedures and documentation for the office.
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Candidate must posses minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of office management softwares like Ms Office packages and other administration application
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, attention to details and must be proactive.
- Ability to learn at a fast pace.
50,000 with commission.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The marketing executive is responsible for developing marketing campaigns to promote the company product, service or idea.
- This is a varied role that includes:planning; advertising; public relations; product development;distribution;sponsorship;research.
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, and partner organisations.
- Prepare, distribute, and follow up with written proposals to various companies.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services.
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Qualification and Skills
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Applicants must have minimum of (3) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Highly personable and very presentable
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Someone who is very focused and driven.
- Excellent team player and good listening skills.
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
Salary: N50,000 with commision
Job Title: Accountant
- The candidate will be responsible for Providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Coordinate all financial reports and give feedback to management.
- Guide the base on the accounting procedures and ensuring that these procedures are respected.
- Ensure compliance with tax polices and statutory remissions.
- Organize monthly budget follow up meetings to provide updates to the GM for spent plan.
- Monitor level of spending per budget lines and provide feedback to the GM and Management.
- Lead the implementation of cash management and electronic banking procedure.
- Design and deliver training for finance staff on accounting policies and tools at the base level.
- Conduct internal audit form time to time.
- Compile data for use in audit report along with recommendations and action plan.
Job Skills and Requirements
The successful candidate should posses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA,ACCA, ICAN or similar higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in financial management.
- High level of professionalism, honesty,reliability,autonomy & strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent English speaking skills.
- Capacity to report and analyse large amount of information.
- Team management, coordination and budget management skills.
Job Title: Catering Supervisor
- We are looking to hire a Male and Female Supervisor on behalf of our client with experience in indoor&outdoor services
- This position is responsible for supervising the department in a manner that is consistent with the company’s mission of excellence in service, selection and quality while achieving sales, and labor objectives and fostering a favorable employee relations environment.
- Ensure that stock and staffing are maintained in accordance with the needs of the
- Oversee the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of resources/staff
- Ensure that high standards of service and a clean, safe and tidy working environment are maintained at all times; and food hygiene and health and safety are maintained in accordance with
- policies and procedures and all current legislation.
- To Supervise, line manage and motivate the catering team, ensuring the performance of the service
- delivers effective first class customer service, maximising revenue generation and smooth operation
- Ensure that performance reviews are undertaken to develop the service and staff performance in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure that events are properly equipped and executed by transporting, pulling, setting up and breaking down, as well as returning equipment to designated storages in compliance with event standards and instructions.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must Posses a B.Sc Degree in Food Science or any related field
- Applicant must be in their late 20s or early 30s
- Minimum of two-three years (2-3) working experience
- Applicant must be willing to learn and be very initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sound judgment, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to work closely with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to lead and manage a diverse facility
- Experience in outdoor catering
- Team working skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
Job Title: Architecture/Interior Designer
- Our client is seeking a salesperson to deliver great designs and dedicated customer service to customers.
- Design – Provide design services for customers. Create sketches and drawings for customers of projects.
- Excellent Customer Service , the showroom’s appearance, and how products are displayed.
- Service Key Accounts – Developing trusting relationships with builder and dealer customers to insure continued wholesale sales are not negatively affected by the existence of a showroom.
- Get Product Specifications – Get written product specifications and selections sheets consistent with the Company’s Sales Plan.
- Generate Sales – Following up to make sure that the excellent customer service and selections generate sales for the company.
- Managing and update samples, including ordering and organizing samples.
- Preparing for trade shows, home shows, etc., as required.
- Minimum degree in Interior Design/Architecture and 3 years of design sales experience
- Ability to sketch designs for clients and installers
- Knowledge of interior softwares e.g 3d designs, Autocad.
- A passion for the customer
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and keep customer informed of project status
- Ability to communicate ideas both in writing and verbally to clients
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and structures related to interior architecture
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja
50,000 with commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Careers@enroyale.com