Job Openings in a Leading Document Solution Company
A leading Document Solution Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Executive
- Ensure appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Assist in ensuring correctness, accuracy, and proper records of inflow and outflow of goods from the company.
- Prompt report of findings, observations, recommendations and follow-up with implementation.
- Participate in supervising statutory stock take exercise, machine count reconciliation exercise, asset write-off inventory
- Participate in carrying out spot-checks and unscheduled audit based on information, reports etc.
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy with 2 years experience
- Computer literacy, people-relations skills, articulate and good with figures.
Job Title: Cashier
- Collection of cash and cheques from customers for goods purchased and services rendered.
- Generate cash and cheque receipt from Navision.
- Lodge cash and cheque received on daily basis.
- Residents on the Island will be considered first.
- HND/B.Sc in Accountancy, IT Skills and trustworthy.
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on customers’ machines and carry out necessary documentation.
- Ensure set service metric standards and targets are met to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Minimise spare usage inorder to provide high level service to customers’ machines in a cost-effective manner.
- Install machines and carry out key operator training.
- Escalate issues from internal and external customers that may create dissatisfaction and or revenue loss.
- B.Sc/HND in Elect/Elect Engineering, Physics (Electronics option), Computer and Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Good interpersonal skills, computer literacy, articulate.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.