Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Senior Procurement Service Advisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company.
Job Functional Area: Supply Chain
Reports To: Senior Business Manager
- The Senior Procurement Service Advisor shall be providing procurement advisory support with little or no supervision
- Executing the following with little or no supervision and having the ability to bring a new entrant up to speed.
- RFQs and ERFXs processing and management.
- Managing suppliers of materials.
- Receive and process Requests for Quotation (RFQ) on assigned accounts.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers.
- Validating purchase order documents.
- Follow up on all submitted RFQs.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders on all RFQS and POs.
- Ensure effective documentation of documents relating to each transaction.
- Maintain comprehensive filing system.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality of company documents.
- Provide follow-up to customers on outstanding receivables.
- Assist to ensure effective management of logistics on all orders.
- Ensure reports on accounts are produced and disseminated as and when due.
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned by the SCM from time to time.
- Error-free computation of cost (Exworks & DDP) of goods on Microsoft Excel
- A degree in any related field, MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of cognate experience.
- Very good grasp of the Supply Chain Process.
- Passion to deliver
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Good documentation skills
- Organizational Awareness
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent e-mail skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good multi-tasking skills.
- MS Office skills
- Oral & Written Communication
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge of Logistics management
Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with presence in Nigeria
- The Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Officer develops, maintains and deploys creative reporting and analytic solutions for the company’s field force that drive sales growth and sales force productivity.
- The SFE Officer will facilitate success measurement by setting and monitoring key performance measures including sales targets, territory planning and activity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). With management interaction, provide support for Global Customer Management initiatives through process improvement.
- Gather requirements, design, and validate key data based on territory level sales reports designed to track territorial performance versus objectives.
- Assist in the development and creation of a world class sales force effectiveness platform; collaborating across franchises, functions, and geographies.
- Assist with the CRM particularly focusing on sales planning and call planning.
- May assist in the sales inventory, account payable and purchase orders.
- Conduct proactive analysis (marketing promotional data, competitive share of voice, doctor-level data) to help identify KPI’s of sales performance and key areas of opportunity/challenge.
- Provide actionable recommendations to sales management on how to mobilize in response to opportunity.
- Develop and present training to user groups on how to interpret the reporting to ensure that those who are making decisions have the required answers and know how to get them.
- Partner with sales management and marketing teams to develop processes, tools and technology improvements.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Sales Operations or Sales training a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office365, Access, Excel and SharePoint required
- 2- 5 years of experience in sales/SFE, preferable with IT background is a plus.
- Background and work experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in VBA, Access, Ribbon Framework, SQL Azure, Office Addins using VSTO, cross application
- Highly analytical, with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform complicated analyses, structure the problem, collect and validate data.
- Self-motivated, creative, well organized and achievement-driven
- Able to work under pressure in order to drive business results to tight deadlines.
- English Fluency required, additional language skills are a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Senior Procurement Service Advisor – email@example.com
- Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org