Job Openings At AFM Recruit
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investment
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The incumbent will support the MD in the development and delivery of the company/groups’ digital marketing strategy. S/He will monitor and manage the social media channels and regularly update the blog of the company.
- Monitor and manage the company social media pages: facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedIn etc.
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies for the company blog and website
- keep up to date with current digital trends;
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- The candidate must be a B.SC Holder with an entry level experience
- A good knowledge on digital marketing and with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of social media platforms.
Female Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Business Development
- The hotel sales executive’s role is important to the success of any hotel establishment.
- The job description below gives a list of the typical duties, tasks, and responsibilities to expect to be assigned by most hirers if you are seeking the position:
- Make lists of potential clients and conduct surveys to identify customers actively seeking a hotel
- Contact customers via calls or arranged meetings to discover their needs and requirements
- Prepare and present sales proposal to potential clients, highlighting the best features and qualities of the hotel
- Provide customers with a list of available services and their accompanying prices and offer discounts when necessary
- Assist clients in selecting the most appropriate service that best meet their specifications and needs
- Oversee the booking and reservation of space in a hotel to ensure availability and proper arrangement
- Collaborate with other hotel staff to ensure clients have a good time
- Monitor the customer service quality of the hotel to ensure customers are tended to appropriately
- Conduct price negotiations with customers on behalf of the hotel management to reach a favorable bargain for both parties
- Process and facilitate requests for customized services such as room redecoration, equipment, and switch
- Coordinate and organize the details of an event such as catering, lodging, seating, and security
- Resolve and quell misunderstandings within a hotel premises
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and to discuss opportunities for future business deals
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related discipline such as accounting, economics, and finance. Having a specialization in hospitality management is also vital for the hotel sales executive.
- Communication Skill: Hotel sales executives are well versed in interacting with potential clients and regular customers to identify their needs
- Leadership Skills: Hotel sales executives are expected to have leadership skills to be able to coordinate and supervise the activities of some hotel staff to ensure delivery of optimum services
- Organizational Skills: They should be skilled in organizing events and coordinating hotel operations to ensure customer needs are met.
Applicants should include their social media pages (facebook, instagram, LinkedIn etc.) on their application.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.