Job for a Marketing Manager at Ultra Media Solutions Limited
Ultra Media Solutions Limited, is a unique boutique corporate entity that specializes in a diverse range of business disciplines. The core of its operation revolves around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions, Entertainment, Promotions and Training Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We are looking for exceptional candidate with cognate experience, male or female living in or around Lagos and is aggressive, presentable, attractive, intelligent, hardworking, self-motivated and digitally creative to join the current Management team
- You will be responsible for supervising the implementation of marketing campaigns as well as coordinating the marketing team at our Egbeda office and new Ikeja office (more offices are been projected to be established in Abuja and Lagos Island)
- This position will be responsible for improving the company’s market position and achieving financial growth.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers using CRM
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside marketing executives.
- Putting together content marketing strategies/email campaigns for the company’s projects
- Internal and external management of marketing executives, social media handlers and recruiting marketing staff.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales and marketing KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Working with Marketing Executives on approaches to building business
- Training the Marketing Team on marketing techniques and giving advice.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and confident influencing others in the marketing and sales chain of the company
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, startup mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Balanced individual who brings ‘cando’ motivation to work every day
- Collate and distribute dynamic and engaging content through key social platforms as well as actively developing third party partnerships.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
- Confident running multiple complex campaigns including budgeting and managing suppliers
- Ability to lead other Marketing Executives under you
- Prior excellence in marketing roles with a real focus on driving thought leadership content, comprehensive knowledge of all social platforms with real hands on attitude
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strategic thinker and strong leader with the ability to manage direct line reports, influence others and make sound decisions decisively based on data or insights
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully
- Leads and influences effectively within the organization and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resource.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com