Job For Logistics Controller at SabMiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Controller
Reference Number: SAB-393
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Work Level: Senior
- Opportunity exists at International Breweries Plc, Ilesa for experienced Logistics Controller (Dry Site) reporting to the Logistics Manager.
- The incumbent will be responsible for Warehousing and Distribution Operations, Customer Service, Transportation Management, and Audit in the depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Logistics Controller will:
- Supervise receipt of all shipments
- Effective management of FIFO
- Minimise stock losses, breakages and expiration
- Supervise, evaluate and train employees assigned to the depot.
- Direct and maintain safety programme (DPO) for all employees in the depot.
- Participate in budget development and exercise budgetary control over depot operations.
- Process recording, discrepancy and damage reports as needed
- Ensure inventory accuracy by monitoring daily warehouse activities, cycle counts and stock takes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years hands on experience material planning & logistics, purchasing & supply or store management in the FMCG industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply