Job For WordPress Developer at Techtink Solution
Techtink delivers Technology services and accelerates growth by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. We are Strategic Thinkers, we are here to revolutionize your view of Information Technology and the World. Techtink specializes in Web Development, Network Solutions, Information Security, Internet Marketing, Mobile App Creation and IT Consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
- Create clean, modern, attractive responsive WordPress websites
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Work with UX designers to craft cutting-edge user experiences.
- Ensure code and features are developed to meet requirements and standards.
- Manage your time against multiple deadlines and requirements.
- Development and implementation of new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding website architecture
- Support existing WordPress websites.
- Design and develop custom WordPress themes from the ground-up (Must have ability to create websites both with and without the use of templates)
- Help define application architecture and plan solutions to meet overall project goals and client expectations.
- Research and implement plugins, tools and libraries that evolve development processes and capabilities.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience building clean, maintainable and scalable WordPress sites
- Familiarity and expertise in Adobe software, WordPress, PHP, HTML5, CSS
- Server management experience with tools and processes such as cPanel, PHPMyAdmin, DNS, Cron Jobs, and bash scripting
- WordPress knowledge in working with custom post types and custom fields
- An understanding of the WordPress template hierarchy
- Understanding of SEO, and current coding best practices
- Extensive experience developing custom WordPress themes and functionality with PHP
- Experience maintaining and updating WordPress websites
- Experience with project documentation and architectural/development planning
- Solid experience with Git
- Experience working with WordPress plugins
- Knowledge of best practices for wordpress site security and a passionate commitment to maintaining the health of digital assets.
- Proven track record of delivering solutions on time and on budget
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title” in the subject line. Include links to your completed wordpress project (minimum of three).
Application Deadline 21st June, 2018.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.