Job For Tech Prof-Cementing, Sr at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Tech Prof-Cementing, Sr
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Segment: Technical Support, Technology
- With minimal supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight, and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- Requires the use of advanced techniques and modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of the field and related disciplines.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers and is consulted extensively by associates and others with a high degree of reliance placed on scientific interpretations and advice.
- Will have contributed inventions, patents, and new designs or techniques which are regarded as major advances, or which significantly reduce professional services hours on projects.
- Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in Engineering and a minimum of 7 years experience, with average experience ranging from 10-15 years.
- Incumbents at this level will usually hold a certification as a Licensed/Chartered Professional Engineer.
- Provides cementing job design, well support, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base.
- Provides technical support on location as required by the customer or PSL.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply