Job For Store Manager In A Luxury Boutique
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury Boutique in Lekki, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
- Plan out work assignments and work schedules of the employees and assign specific duties to employees
- Work with Business Development Manager (BDM) in producing and executing business plan/strategy for the store, including: sales development, events, promotions, training, merchandising, etc.
- Inform BDM of competitor activities/promotions and strategies
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of products
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the brand’s core values.
- Ensure that the store personnel comply with the store’s security, sales and record taking practices and procedures.
- Model and promote great customer service
- Ensure that both your own personal sales contribution and that of your team meet and exceed performance goals set
- Demonstrate sales leadership by actively being on shop floor; working with the store team in developing techniques that can build customer loyalty and brand awareness through superior service
- Ensure Sales Associates are collecting relevant customer data to assist in relationship building and using data to tailor future, personalized shopping experiences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th July, 2018.
Note: Only candidates that live on the Lekki-Ajah axis should apply.