Job For Sales Force Effectiveness Officer In A Global Pharmaceutical Company
Job Title: Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Officer
- The Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Officer develops, maintains and deploys creative reporting and analytic solutions for the company’s field force that drive sales growth and sales force productivity.
- The SFE Officer will facilitate success measurement by setting and monitoring key performance measures including sales targets, territory planning and activity Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). With management interaction, provide support for Global Customer Management initiatives through process improvement.
- Gather requirements, design, and validate key data based on territory level sales reports designed to track territorial performance versus objectives.
- Provide actionable recommendations to sales management on how to mobilize in response to opportunity.
- Develop and present training to user groups on how to interpret the reporting to ensure that those who are making decisions have the required answers and know how to get them.
- Partner with sales management and marketing teams to develop processes, tools and technology improvements.
- Assist in the development and creation of a world class sales force effectiveness platform; collaborating across franchises, functions, and geographies.
- Assist with the CRM particularly focusing on sales planning and call planning.
- May assist in the sales inventory, account payable and purchase orders.
- Conduct proactive analysis (marketing promotional data, competitive share of voice, doctor-level data) to help identify KPI’s of sales performance and key areas of opportunity/challenge.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Sales Operations or Sales training a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office365, Access, Excel and SharePoint required
- 2- 5 years of experience in sales/SFE, preferable with IT background is a plus.
- Background and work experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in VBA, Access, Ribbon Framework, SQL Azure, Office Addins using VSTO, cross application
- Highly analytical, with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform complicated analyses, structure the problem, collect and validate data.
- Self-motivated, creative, well organized and achievement-driven
- Able to work under pressure in order to drive business results to tight deadlines.
- English Fluency required, additional language skills are a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the job title subject of the mail
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.