Job For Sales Coordinator at Vertiv
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup. We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Requisition ID: (1800002798)
Location: Eti-osa, Lagos
Job Function: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Manage customer orders throughout the process from the customer order receipt to delivery and invoice.
- Work in accordance with local and international Vertiv Compliance rules and procedures as well as Vertiv revenue recognition.
- Tracking of the order status and timely fulfilment with customer
- Streamline order process with partners.
- Administration of customer orders in oracle.
- Check customer PO to ensure it is in accordance with a valid quotation/contract.
- Communicate and Coordinate internally with all involved departments (purchasing, production planning, shipping department, engineering, production, credit control and services).
- B.Sc degree / HND in relevant field.
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A minimum of 5 years’ recent, relevant experience.
- Understanding large-scale organization systems.
- Ensure accountability, high level of honesty and integrity.
- Good IT skills, in particular spreadsheets and databases and a knowledge of SCM.
- Strong working knowledge of ERP, SAP and Oracle.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes.
- Professional degree in Supply Chain Management.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, SAP Inventory and PO
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in order processing, procurements and logistics
- Proven project management skills and experience.
- Fluency in English Oral & Written
- Minimal – none.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply