Job For Sales Associate (Entry Level) at PINS Integrated Solutions Limited
PINS Solutions is an innovative company within the technology industry, established in 2014. The company was established to revolutionise the mobile phone industry and to pursue the opportunities within especially by focusing on the challenges faced by mobile smart phone users using technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Present, promote and sell solution using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- SSCE, ND, HND, B.Sc in any field.
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with the capability to manage own workload.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ working experience in sales.
- Teamwork and excellent problem solving
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2018.