Job For Regulatory & Compliance Officer In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Pharmaceutical Marketing company in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory & Compliance Officer
- To ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of cosmetics, pharmaceutical and medical products in order to control the safety and efficacy of products.
- Responsible for completing reports and applying for any licenses required for operation.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Ensure regulatory compliance with NAFDAC, PCN and other regulatory bodies
- Oversee the implementation and roll out of the selected pharmacy dispensing software, a prerequisite for introduction of Pharmacy Services. Ensure all pharmacy staff are fully competent in its use
- Coordinate the continuous professional development of pharmacists within the organisation, ensuring that they are up to date with the knowledge and skills required to deliver best practices in community and public health pharmacy
- Good people skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize time
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A good working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical sector.
- Master’s in Public Health is an added advantage
- Professional membership with PCN, PSN, etc.
- Organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th December, 2019.