September 3, 2018
Job For Pharmacy Technician at First Rank Hospital
First rank hospital is a private health care facility in warri area of delta state, where health care services are rendered to the public.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Maintain pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt removing updated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Organises medication for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication order and prescription; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Maintains records by recording and filling physician’s orders and prescription.
- Generate revenues by calculating, recording and issuing charges
- Ensure medications availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing informations.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Attention to details,
- Good communication skills,
- Excellent reporting skills,
- Strong insight and identification of drugs.
- ND in pharmacy technology with a minimum of lower credit;
- 2years experience atleast.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are to send their resume to:email@example.com the job position should be the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th September 2018.