Job For People Resourcing Manager at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)
Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting on behalf of VSO to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Resourcing Manager
Reference number: JOB0116236
Job category: Voluntary Services
Job type: Permanent
- Country People Resourcing Manager, will lead in the sourcing and recruitment of all People type for the country office.
- He/she will work with the program teams and Hiring Managers to ensure recruitment of the right people and the right place at the right time
Competencies and Behaviour At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
N5,000,000 per year
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply