Job For Operations Administrator at Expro Group
Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Job Requisition Number: 54727
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To efficiently support all aspects of the Operations department to ensure that the department and Expro’s Quality Procedures are complied with.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Liaise with Clients regarding crew-changes and offshore check-in times, and ensure that clients have all the necessary certification and personal details of engineers.
- Organise internal/external training courses, liaise with onshore supervisors and inform personnel.
- Distribute safety and technical information to all operations personnel.
- Actively adhere to the Code of Conduct and Anti-Bribery policies, procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to Expro’s reputation is minimised. If necessary, report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Identify and report any deficiencies to supervisor and obtain authorisation for any deviations from standard procedures.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Promote HSE awareness; take responsibility and be accountable for own safety and safety of others. Demonstrate the personal application of HSE procedures in daily performance and always follow the 10 Safety House Rules.
- Ensure objectives set under Employee Development Plan are met.
- Make all necessary travel, accommodation and visa arrangements for personnel who may be travelling to any destination world-wide, and to ensure that they have a complete itinerary with full details of their travel.
- Liaise with other Supervisors in overseas bases arranging travel of engineers to and from bases.
- Liaise effectively with accounts and contracts departments with regards to invoice queries.
- Prepare and submit all invoices relation to all equipment and personnel.
- Ensure that job files are kept updated on a monthly basis.
- Ensure accurate log of training courses and training requirements.
- Process post job paperwork.
- Prepare and issue HSE statistics.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous experience in similar role typically gained through 2+ years experience.
- Previous experience in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Bachelor Degree or its equivalent
- Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
- Initiative – pro-active; makes things happen; takes the first step without prompting
- Adaptability/flexibility – capable of adapting to others and new situations; flexible; can handle multiple tasks
- Communication 3 – actively listens and receives information completely; demonstrates understanding of what is being communicated
- Problem-solving – effective at solving problems, not just defining or complaining about them.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
- Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
- Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
- Developing Self – plans and progresses the development of own skills and abilities to realise their full potential
- Self-motivated – has inner drive and motivation; self-directed and not dependent on others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply