Job For MSIP Operations Assurance Personnel at Ericsson, 10th July, 2018
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance Personnel
- We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
- Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities
- 2nd Level Incident Management
- Problem Management
- System Administration
- 2nd Level Billing Operations
- Product and node configuration
- Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Years of experience: 3-5.
- Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Language Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Cost Awareness
- Social skills and awareness
- Result oriented
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Developed skills in Interpersonal communication
- Developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences, and skills to create learning.
- Signaling Protocols good hands-on, Knowledge of GSM, INAP, CAP, SS7, Sigtran etc.
- Traffic Dimensioning.
- Performance & Characteristics of IN Network Nodes
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Optimization
- Basic knowledge of MKT product configuration
- UNIX/Solaris/LINUX administration.
- Hardware understanding for Solaris/HP boxes.
- Troubleshooting skills for the EMC clariion / SUN storage.
- Good knowledge of Ericsson Charging System, CS5/6/16 IN solution/Architecture/ Nodes
- Voice Call & Signaling Routing
- Network Architecture understanding and preparation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply