Job For Medical Sales Manager/ Superintendent Pharmacist In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Lorache Group – Our client, a conglomerate with a Pharmaceutical subsidiary in Abuja, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Manager/ Superintendent Pharmacist
Summary of Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for the Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies.
- Make sure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours.
- Provision of efficient pharmaceutical service to the organisation.
- Responsible for the performance, coaching, discipline, reward, and development of the Medical Sales Representatives in your territory.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with companies products and competitors
- Dealing with some major customer accounts.
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise.
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Participation in advocacy, public corporate responsibility programmes and maintains a cordial relationship with stakeholders in our business.
- Number of MSR achieving their sales and marketing targets
- Achievement of double/coaching call targets
- Effective territory management.
- Achievement of territory sales target
- Focus product target achievement
- Top customers target achievement
- Market intelligence and prompt submission of price surveys
- Female Medical Sales personnel with experience as a superintendent pharmacist with at least 3 years experience from a pharmaceutical sector.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018.
Note: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.