Job For Marketing/Business Development Officer In A Reputable Furnishing Company
Lorache Group – Our client, a Furnishing company also into Corporate & Home Interior design and works, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing/Business Development Officer
- Business Development Officer will major in delivering outstanding service to clients and marketing of the company’s products to achieve set target.
- He/she will report to the Marketing manager and will focus primarily on both corporate and retail sales development
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information or feedback gathered through field activity to the Unit Head
- Participate in marketing events such as trade fair and sales exhibition
- Ensuring payment and debt recovery
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Prepare presentation and proposals.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Effectively manage the client database
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Provide market intelligence reports on competitor’s activities
- Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships
- Develop new accounts
- Identity and resolve client complaints and enquires promptly
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals
- B.Sc/HND from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the sales and marketing in a corporate organization
- Experience in furniture making companies will be an added advantage but not compulsory.
- Excellent oratory presentation, and report writing skills.
- An active and vibrant individual with good communication skill, exceptional unique attributes and sales acumen.
- Negotiation, communication skills is essential.
- Relevant Company Experience Preferred, Graduate / Post Graduate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th July, 2018.