Job For Marketing Manager at Thelma Cleans
Thelma Cleans service is a fully integrated cleaning services company that provides comprehensive, high quality, reliable cleaning solutions to commercial, corporate, industrial and residential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound and outbound sales channels. Someone who is grounded in both the traditional and unconventional ways of marketing.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and individual clients
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Develop strategies to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our business
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and implementation from idea stage to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Info@thelmacleans.com
Application Deadline 20th September, 2018.