Job For Marketing and Communications Manager In A Reputable Microfinance Bank
Knowledgepool Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank with international background, requires career driven, honest and intelligent candidate to join its team in the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duties and/or Principal Responsibilities
- Define the marketing mix per segment and provide data & insight to support business development strategy
- Development of the annual marketing plan
- Propose and monitor the validated marketing budget
- Define and manage the customer journey across each product segment and propose adjustment based on the customer experience
- Development and refinement of marketing goals, pricing strategies, promotional activities and branding in consultation with staff and clients.
- To build unique selling propositions and differentiators for the products and provide support to boost sales of each of the product in the market
- To deliver a customer experience that evokes a sense of ownership, acceptance and belonging for the target market
- Prepare report and continuous indicators for measuring customer service delivery to EXCO & branches and follow-up on the action plan
- Regular surveys, feedback sessions and events to measure levels of satisfaction or dissatisfaction of customers
- Monitor client retention rates and organize regular customer engagements
- Design, implement and monitoring of customer reward and loyalty schemes to sustain customer base and encourage referrals
- Ensure high quality customer service standard for the network
- Building and sustaining a reputable image for the brand within identified markets to gain favourable market share and gain customer trust & loyalty for the brand.
- Maintaining a visible brand identity by ensuring uniformity for internal & external branches based on the
- Group brand manual. Ensure that the brand is visible, positive and compliant on all material/support
- Animate the brand ambassador campaign for the branch network
- To develop messages and speeches which talk to each segment for each product and services
- To create communication materials
- To manage media planning and media buying for communication materials
- Monitor & evaluate the impact of each media campaign
- Below the line communication : Organize road shows, tradeshows and market storms to create awareness for products and services
Research & Studies:
- To provide relevant industry related information that may guide the development and introduction of tailored and innovative products for target markets.
- Market count, background research and zoning for network expansions
- Mystery shopper activities to measure brand acceptance and collect feedback on brand perception and acceptance
- Mystery shopper activities to monitor competition and stay up-to-date with trends to strategically position ourselves favorably within existing and new markets
- Direct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities in the industry
- Competitor watch and monitoring
Events & Sponsorship:
- Organize and participate in social events that support each product/brand objective and will create an avenue for target market to connect emotionally with the Advans brand.
- Organize & partner events that support bank’s objectives for clients, products, services/brand all through the year
- Organize internal events to sustain customer loyalty and brand love
- Develop and participate in corporate social initiatives to provide support and development for host communities within the environment
- To ensure all Staff are up-to-date on internal activities, events, awards or social initiatives
- Maintaining Staff interaction and contribution through publication of news and motivational pieces on the intranet.
- Direct the creation of internal communications, press releases and speeches compliant with brand standards for all internal & external communication by standard
- To ensure all stakeholders (external public) are provided up-to-date information on product, services and industry related updates.
- To ensure website has up-to-date information on brand, product & services
- Search engine optimisation
Social Performance Monitoring:
- Monitoring and collate information for social performance monitoring
- Provide reports and update to the SPM champion at the board
Qualification and Requirements
- University Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Other Relevant Professional Qualifications
- 7+ years in professional B2B or B2C marketing and marketing communications experience with at least 3years in management position
- Very Attractive
Application Deadline 30th May, 2018.