Job For Liability Generation Executive In A Fast Growing Loan/Investment Financial Institution
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a rapidly growing Loan/Investment Financial Institution, is looking for the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liability Generation Executive
Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- The Liability Generation Executive shall work under the supervision and leadership of the HEAD of Treasury Unit.
- He/she will be responsible for generating liability (fixed funds), as well as customer relations management (internal and external customers).
- The role occupant shall also support the Head of Treasury Unit in meeting set targets and liability management to achieve the overall company goals.
- Analyzing the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance.
- Maintaining relationships with significant clients.
- Creating frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty.
- Meeting a minimum monthly target of N30 Million fixed deposit funds target.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly to team heads and line manager.
- Developing of marketing strategies.
- Being efficient in marketing activities to achieve the maximum profitability and growth in line with company’s vision and values.
- Maintaining customer relationships management.
- Following up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
- Achieving individual targets, goals and customer service goals.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the marketing process.
- Designing and recommending online digital marketing programs to achieve target.
Qualification and Specification Requirements
Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing fixed deposit fund mobilization in a financial institution.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- The ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- The ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills.
- The ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
In line with industry standard.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th July, 2018.