Job For Key Account Manager In A Reputable FMCG Company
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the FMCG sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Reference: 1504
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Commercial & Communication
- Create long term strategies with the clients and develop productive long term relationships with existing and new customers while driving sales in order to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Manage brief pipeline (quality and quantity of projects) to achieve growth plans.
- Defend base business in key markets and with key customers.
- Negotiate pricing agreements within guidelines and manage credit, pricing, rebates for key accounts.
- Grow the company’s business with designated accounts by managing top and bottom lines.
- Assume lead role for all the company’s activities for designated accounts.
- Cultivate customer relationships with key decision-makers, positioning the company as a preferred supplier.
- Develop, communicate and implement strategic ADPs, sales forecasts, and budget for key accounts, with clear KPIs.
- Understanding of customer strategy, initiatives, priorities, launch processes, and how to position company’s offers.
- Thorough understanding of profitability goals for key accounts.
- Deep understanding of scale-up management.
- Ability to effectively generate new business by identifying unmet customer needs.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key customer decision-makers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline.
- 6 years sales, marketing or customer relationship experience in food or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting skills to develop ADPs.
- Thorough knowledge of customers and competition.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply