Job For Integration Engineer at Ericsson, July, 2018
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Integration Engineer
Req ID: 246936
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Testing, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations
- We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system.
- Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on Bachelor level, in Engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills.
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply