Job For Institutional Sales Representative at CHI Pharmaceuticals
CHI Pharmaceuticals is renowned for the high standards delivered to our customers through the manufacturing and provision of quality essential medicines produced at our WHO certified plant located in Ajao Estate, Lagos. The Company holds current international quality certifications from the following agencies: WHO, UNICEF, USAID & USP. It distributes its own products and those of third party companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Institutional Sales Representative
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of new developments in the health sector by reviewing professional publications & establishing personal networks
- Maintains professional knowledge on the institutions covered, being aware of how these changes will affect sales positively or negatively
- Develops new business opportunities, playing an active role in new business meetings and throughout the whole process.
- Applies strong networking skills to source for other potential opportunities and follow up on them
- Leverages the organization’s relationship with existing institutional accounts by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives.
- Assists in the development and launching of new products.
- Ensures that product and sales materials are always updated and focused for the applicable presentation, conference, or opportunity.
- Meets the company’s set annual target for your assigned institutional customer segment
- Executes the company’s brand strategy and tactic within assigned institutional customer segments which may include members of large hospital systems, clinic, federal, teaching, city and community hospitals
- Obtains visibility and build positive trust relationships with investment consultants and institutional investors in the assigned region to provide accurate, current knowledge of CHI Pharmaceutical products and their associated benefit
- Influences clinical and non-clinical stakeholders within assigned institutions to support the use of companies own products in the treatment of relevant disease states by applying in-depth clinical and business expertise, and effective institutional selling skills.
- Resolves client’s complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Science related subject.
- 2-4 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or large account management related experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Institutional Sales Representative”.
Application Deadline 21st October, 2018.