Job For Human Resource Business Partner In A Reputable Bus Transport Company
Candor Consulting – Our Client is a young and vibrant Bus Transport company is looking for an HR Business Partner who will be based in Calabar.
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- Assist to provide high quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services that includes among others; policy formulation and review, maintenance of company HRIS, employee relations, compensation and benefits systems
- Liaise with departmental heads and supervisors to identify recruitment needs and utilize information to prepare manpower/recruitment plan.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the HR unit in line with the strategic goals of the Company, ensuring efficiency in activities such as record keeping, tracking, request processing and other administration
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Plan and direct programs relating to compensation and benefits, including policies, objectives, initiatives and the overall design, implementation, communication and administration of these programs.
- Direct the maintenance of the Company’s HRIS, Navision Advanced HR Module or any other system and fully utilize it to the Company’s advantage.
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the Company with regard to employee relations.
- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all staff under direct management and expected to contribute to the health and safety of all personnel in the overall business unit.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resource preferably in administrative role and relevant professional HR Qualifications is a MUST.
- The candidate must have proficient knowledge in Human resource management, Recruitment & Selection & An understanding of relevant legislation procedures and policies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role (HRBP – Calabar) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2018